Friday, June 08, 2007

Yeah, I'll miss my students.They're so sedate.

Hey all,

Thought I'd try this imbedding thing for video before I left the states. This is one of my stus speaking a mile a minute. It was only a matter of time before she was gonna say, ....and this one time, at band camp..."
Hope this works!!:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7wu9JFACjJ8

Off to DC tonight..last day in PDX :( Last day before new adventure :))
By the way...a special shout out to my hero, my angel, my savior...Kate O'brien Clarke..who bought my car a mere 16 hours before I depart! I think I used some serious karmic points on this one!
John

1 Comments:

Blogger Katy G. said...

Hey John! I'm proud of you for trying new technology! Unfortunately, watching YouTube videos is now verboten by my company. Can't waste valuable company bandwidth, you see?

Here's hoping you will have the most wonderful "Peace Corps experience" possible! (This phrase will become very familiar to you, even by the end of staging...)

Keeping you in my thoughts,
Mr. Kakey

7:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home