Tuesday, May 22, 2007

An Omen?




The other day I was flipping through the channels and came across the movie Animal House. Now this film is an old favorite of mine and I hadn't seen it in quite sometime. The scene that was on when I tuned in was just after the Deltas had been expelled...and these were the first words I heard:





" 7 YEARS!! 7 years of college down the drain, might as well join the F***ing Peace Corps!!"



Well, after I got up from the floor and dried my eyes I found that while Bluto's words were funny, they weren't that prophetic. I'm really looking foreward to this venture and can't wait to get the ball rolling. Besides, it only took me 6 years...(just kidding) well, 5. No, honestly I graduated in 4 short years..but it is still a damn funny line.

All the best,

John

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home