Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Training is over..it is official, I'm a volunteer!

How do I feel about training being over? The drink and the shirts says it all!!

Georgian Folk Dancing at owr swearing-in ceremony. These folks are awesome!
Teaching, as is any endeavour, always a gamble.




Well all, just a quick post since the internet is running slow today. I have finished training and am now at my permanent sitr in Senaki. I am just chilling right now but am excited for the work ahead. Here's a few pics..and I hope all is well back in the states! Today is St Maria's Day in Georgia where thare are many supras as it culminates a 14 day fast. My family is taking me to one later. Garmajos! (to our victory!)

All the Best,

John

1 Comments:

Blogger Dncan said...

"A worthy fuckin adversary"

12:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home