Monday, January 22, 2007

Reports of my demise were exagerated!

Hello all!
I'm sorry for not posting for awhile but I don't think anyone is reading this anyway:) Since it has been quite some time since I last posted (Labor Day) I just thought that I would let everyone know that the Peace Corps have finally sent me an ivitation. I suspect it will arrive this week sometime. I still have no idea where I'm going or exactly when I leave, so you can imagine my excitement/nervousness. I feel like Ralphy waiting for his "Little Orphan Annie Decoder ring" in "A Christmas Story". I too, like Ralphy, will grab my PC letter and lock myself in the bathroom to read it. Of course, there's no one to bother me at my place. Well there is Speedy the Beagle. I've had alot happen over the past few months but nothing earth shattering. I will post a few pics from my friend Katie's visit (we had a great time) and Christmas in Ohio.
All the Best.... Think ROMANIA!!!!
John

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home